B&B Ireland hope that you will find our online booking engine user friendly and informative and we wish that you gain maximum benefit from the service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy while you use our website.
- When you visit the B&B Irelands website you will remain anonymous. To process and confirm your booking, send gift vouchers or brochures to you, we require a certain amount of personal information about you. This information is your name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address and credit card number. The information is used to confirm your booking.
- We will not pass on your personal information to third parties, nor will we supply you with promotional material regarding B&B Ireland unless you require this material or you sign up to receive our Ezine via e-mail.
- B&B Ireland is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in secure controlled facilities. When you transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through Thawte 128bit secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology
- We need to retain all your details for a certain period so we can ensure that your booking is processed with maximum efficiency and all subsequent queries from you can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Credit card details are retained for a period of 6 months after the last day of your booking arrival date, so that all your queries in relation to the booking can be dealt with. If you cancel within 48 hours or fail to show on the arrival date, then 100% of the cost of the first night will be debited from your credit card.
- It is essential that we deliver your details to the B&B owners so they are informed of your arrival. The B&B owner may wish to contact you via e-mail or telephone should they have any queries e.g. approximate arrival time. Credit card details will not be provided to the B&B owners. These details are held on a secure and encrypted system.
Some of B&B Ireland web pages use "cookies" which are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping reasons. A cookie helps us recall your details. Cookies operate in a similar way as loyalty cards in a normal shop. In this situation the sales assistant may not know your name, but may know what your preferences are and what you like to purchase. These cookies do not track individual information. Cookies will save useful information that allows the Website to remember you when you visit again. Cookies from the website can only be read by the website. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, this may result in incorrect operation of parts of the website.
From time-to-time, we may request information from users through surveys. Completion of these surveys is not mandatory and you therefore have a choice as to whether or not to provide this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and e-mail address), Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our website.
5. Log Files
Like most standard website servers we use log files that collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number and location on a page of clicks. We use this information to check on trends, carry out site administration, track user's movement in the website to diagnose any problems with our servers, and to gather general information. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information. We also use a tracking facility such as Click Tracks that uses log files to analyse user movement.
6. Special Offers
B&B Ireland members will submit information on special offers that may be of interest to clients. Out of respect for the privacy of our clients, we give clients the option not to receive these types of communications when making a booking.
7. Client Feedback
We will send you an email once the booking date has passed, so that you can provide us with valuable feedback on your B&B experience. It will be optional for you to give us this feedback.
8. Affiliated/Referring Websites
If you were referred to our website from another website, we may share personally identifiable information about you with the referring website to better understand the use of our website. We do encourage you to read and evaluate the information privacy practices of any website that referred you to our website.
Our website contains links to other websites, these sites may collect personally identifiable information from you. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information collection practices or policies of such websites. It is advisable that you read and evaluate the privacy policies of other websites.
10. Privacy Statement Changes
B&B Ireland reserve the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement without prior notice.
11. Contacting Us
You can update your information supplied to B&B Ireland at any time or if you require any further information, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: