Summer along the Wild Atlantic Way
Ever wanted to get away from it all and discover the enchanting coastline of Ireland.
Why not explore the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way this summer?
Stretching 2500km along the rugged West coast of Ireland with magnificent scenery, lots of activities, great places to stay and eat, you won’t be disappointed!
Having explored most of the Wild Atlantic Way, I have to say it is truly amazing. From Donegal in the North West of Ireland to the southern tip of Cork, there is so much to be explored.
Top 10 things to experience this summer along the Wild Atlantic Way:
1. Explore the best coastal hiking trails in the world.
2. Go whale watching along the coastline.
3. Choose a scenic cycle route to explore the wild west.
4. Experience a boat trip to one of our islands along the west coast.
5. Climb one of our mountains and enjoy the spectacular views on offer.
6. Delve into Irish history exploring the historic ruins along the coast.
7. Take a trip to the beach and enjoy an ice-cream in the summer sun.
8. Explore the natural wild life around our many national parks.
9. Horse ride along a deserted sandy beach.
10. Dare to surf along our coastline.
After a nice long day of feeling the freedom of the Wild Atlantic Way, there is nothing better than coming home to a nice cosy B&B. Immerse yourself in the culture of Ireland by staying with an Irish family, let them guide you along the Wild Atlantic Way – they know all the best places to visit! Choose from over 350 B&Bs dotted along the Wild Atlantic Way.
Posted: 20 May 2016 by
Karen O'Connor |
with 0 comments
Tags: Activity Breaks, Wild Atlantic Way