B&B Ireland is looking forward to welcoming you to one of our homes in the not too distant future. The safety of our guests and staff is our priority.
All our homes are following guidelines issued by the Irish government to ensure your safety while you stay in a B&B Ireland property.
All our hosts have made the necessary changes to the day-to-day running of their B&B, ensuring that the services are delivered to you with every precaution possible.
The welcome may be a little different but it will be every bit as warm.
Breakfast may be presented differently but it is guaranteed that the exceptional quality of food that B&B hosts are known for will be enjoyed.
Combining this level of care with enhanced hygiene protocols ensures that you have a very enjoyable and safe experience when you stay in one of B&B Ireland’s homes.
Some of the changes you will see are:
Communal Areas and Guest Sitting Room:
1. Hand sanitisers have been put in place at entrances and exits of all homes, and in all communal areas.
2. Social distancing will be implemented throughout your stay. Signage and markings will be in place so safe social distancing takes place.
3. Safety guidelines and posters will be displayed throughout the home.
4. B&B hosts may send you a pre-arrival form to reduce the exchange of forms and pens at check-in. We aim to eliminate as may common touch points as possible.
5. We encourage guests to pay by card where possible. Credit card terminals will be cleaned and disinfected between each use.
6. Keys will be disinfected before and after each stay.
7. Regular deep cleaning will be carried out. All surfaces and common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, chairs and TV remote are cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
1. Your bedroom will have received a deep clean and will be fully disinfected before you arrive.
2. Extra cleaning time will be assigned per room to allow for high risk areas to be thoroughly sanitised. All common touch points will be cleaned and disinfected including TV remote controls, handles and switches.
3. B&B hosts may have removed some non-essential items from the bedrooms including guest literature, brochures and magazines. They are available to you on request.
4. Non-essential decorative textiles and furnishings have been removed from the bedrooms, i.e. bed throws and cushions. Additional bedding is available to you on request.
5. The utmost care is taken in handling the treatment and sterilisation of bed linen. Our host's bed linen is washed and sterilised to eliminate any potential bacteria and viruses.
1. Hosts have rearranged their dining rooms and seating arrangements to ensure social distancing is in place.
2. A breakfast buffet service may not be available and will be replaced with an extensive table service menu or 'a breakfast to go' option.
3. Single use condiments will be used.
4. Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
5. Regular deep cleaning, washing and sterilisation is carried out across all areas of the dining room.
I am very confident that you will enjoy your stay with our hosts all over Ireland and experience that very special interaction that B&B hosts are renowned all over the world for providing.
Your Welcome Awaits...